As your LISTING AGENT, some of my services will include:
- Provide detailed market analysis and comparables for your property to get you the perfect projected selling price
- Photograph your property for brochures, direct mail cards for the immediate areas, public print ads, and for the virtual tour to be featured online on my website, WFP.com, Zillow, and other real estate-related websites around the world
- List your property in the Multiple Listing Service for the Greater Washington Area – accessible to all agents and those prospective purchasers
- Network among other agents who may just have the \”perfect\” buyer for your property, and engage my sphere of influence as much as possible with those agents who specialize in your home\’s area and price point
- Relay feedback from other agents previewing your home and offer suggestions to help get your home sold–fast!
- Coordinate the entire selling process for you from listing to settlement
- Most importantly – negotiate the best possible price
- Listen carefully, help to identify, search out your needs and wants
- Think out of the box for creative solutions
- Notify you the moment appropriate properties come on the market, team effort
- Advise you on current market values to help you make the most educated investment
- My Fiduciary Duty is to get you the LOWEST PRICE, but also to get the deal!!
- Negotiate the best transaction for you and/or make recommendations on how to make the best possible offer in multiple offer situations
- Make recommendations on home inspectors, title companies, mortgage brokers, contractors from a proven list of reputable professionals
- Coordinate the entire buying process for you from ratification to settlement and beyond.
As your COMPASS LISTING AGENT - Services may include:
- Moving + storage
Your home, everywhere
Working with our in-house marketing and advertising agency, as your agent, I will target the right audience across the most effective channels. Our cohesive brand identity will elevate the style and story of your home.
I have had the chance to move and live in some very extraordinary places both in the USA and in the UK, Japan and Australia. I have moved a lot, and am well aware of the stress it can cause when you cannot yet visualize your home life. Also, I am a 10th generation Washingtonian, I grew up here, so I know the city really well. I pride myself on taking the time to figure it out and help you secure the right home (or investment ) for the lowest possible price.