No matter where I have lived, New York, Chicago, Japan, Australia and now my hometown of Washington DC, I have always found outlets to give back to my community. Currently, these are the organizations where I donate my time and resources.
My main areas of interest have always been in creative ideas and education, historic preservation, the fine arts and most notably swimming to find cures for cancer.
- Swim Across America
- Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center, Johns Hopkins University
- The National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Woodrow Wilson House, Presidential Home
- The Choral Arts Society of Washington
- The Washington Ballet
- THE ARC (Town Hall Education Arts Recreation Campus)
- Teach for America
- Culver Educational Foundation
- Episcopal High School
- Denison University
- Northwestern University
- University of Pennsylvania, Perelman Center for Medicine
- Martha’s Table
- Pen/Faulkner Society
- The Aspen Institute
- Tudor Place Foundation
- The Phillips Collection
Click on the images to learn more about these organizations and how you can give back to the community.