A Buyer’s agent is an important role.
With online and mobile technology reshaping the shopping process, my role as your agent has also evolved. A team approach has proven successful in ensuring all aspects of the deal go well and you have the home you desire at the price you want. Understanding and identifying the characteristics of a home or investment that make sense for you now and in the future is an important component to the process. When you are ready to take the next steps, I look forward to putting my experience, my Washingtonian expertise and negotiating to work.
“Buying well is already half sold.” — Connie Carter
What’s the role of a Buyer’s Agent?
- Advise and advocate
- Uncover your needs, wants and motivations to narrow your top housing and lifestyle choices
- Educate you on the current market conditions
- Assist with getting qualified with a banker or lender, if necessary
- Negotiate the lowest, competitive offer
- Oversee and follow up for inspections, if necessary
- Counsel on how to handle repairs, if needed
- Protect your interests at closing
- Access to home inspectors, title companies, mortgage brokers, contractors, and designers
Click if you want to get started, search listings in the Washington DC Metropolitan area.
Drop me a line if you have any questions about DC, MD, and VA real estate.
Let me help you find your place in the world!
What Our Clients Say
This is a short description elaborating the service you have mentioned above.